Tuesday, January 31, 2023
Comer sounds alarm on Biden's mishandling of classified documents: 'Nothing' he's done is 'normal' | Fox News
- Tony Blair: Digital Vaccine Libraries Now!
He urged all nations to establish a “proper digital infrastructure” to determine who did and did not inject vaccines into their systems, adding that health care digitization is critical.
- Letter from a reader who knows the 'educated Red Guard class' driving America to the brink
A reader whom I know personally, and who knows what she's talking about, writes:"Your recent post about The Woke Tipping Point caught my eye, as it is something we've been wondering about quite a bit.
- We recently hosted a much-loved houseguest who is part of the international NGO missionary class. But the way opinions are shared has changed. Now they handed down as edicts with a contempt and self-assurance they never were even ten years ago.
- The declaration that women everywhere must be liberated from "family values" was astounding...
- "...In fact, had I dishonestly blamed systemic, institutionalized racism for Nichols’ death, I would be the toast of Twitter, drowning in retweets, likes, and applause. I would be high as a kite on dopamine and swimming in interview requests.
- ...And, when surprisingly given an opportunity to provide an additional thought, I argued that the five police officers mimicked gang behavior and that the whole sad event is a byproduct of communities overrun with matriarchal values and controlled by single black mothers.
- I said that the conversation we should be having in reaction to Tyre Nichols centers on the cost of destroying the black family...
"...The first “fact check is a doozy, since their “Truth o Meter” and the content of their “analysis” contradict each other.
The claim is manifestly true.
- The Biden Administration is making a big push for “gender-affirming care,” including surgeries, for teens and young adults.
Their quickie analysis:
No longer what they know, now it's how they look?-----Medical Schools Bail on Academic Merit and Intellectual Rigor - WSJ
- Some refuse to be ranked by U.S. News, which weighs test scores and grades rather than diversity.
- Let’s make no mistake – perhaps the most important and consequential Republican of the current era is one George Santos. AKA Anthony Devolder. AKA drag queen Kitara Ravache. He is an absolute hero, and he has done more for the cause of conservatism than a thousand GOP suits parroting Cato Institute and/or Chamber of Commerce clichés...
- There’s Dick Blumenthal, the hero of the Tet Offensive. He was never near Vietnam...
- In the nearby pseudo-state of Rhode Island is Sheldon Whitehouse. He allegedly belongs to an all-white beach club. But that’s cool with his Democrat constituents...
- Let’s go across the fruited plain to California, where Eric Swalwell allegedly bared his Fang Fangs.
- Heading back, let’s stop in Minnesota to attend Ilhan Omar’s combination wedding anniversary and family reunion.
- And then back up north again to say “How” to Senate squaw Elizabeth Warren.
- Actually, for Massachusetts, reelecting a fake Indian is nothing. For decades they reelected Ted Kennedy and he killed a chick.
Not much downside to cheating, is there?-----Researcher no longer working at University of Michigan amid falsified data charge
- Update: University of Michigan spokespeople clarified that Owyang was not fired. He is no longer working at UM as of Jan. 2.
Dr. Chung Owyang, formerly a gastroenterology researcher in Michigan Medicine, is no longer employed at UM as of Jan. 2, said university spokeswoman Kim Broekhuizen.
- 1606 - Guy Fawkes was executed after being convicted for his role in the "Gunpowder Plot" against the English Parliament and King James I.
- 1747 - The first clinic specializing in the treatment of venereal diseases was opened at London Dock Hospital.
- 1865 - The 13th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution was passed by the U.S. House of Representatives. It was ratified by the necessary number of states on December 6, 1865. The amendment abolished slavery in the United States.
- 1893 - The trademark "Coca-Cola" was first registered in the United States Patent Office.
- 1950 - U.S. President Truman announced that he had ordered development of the hydrogen bomb.
- 1985 - The final Jeep rolled off the assembly line at the AMC plant in Toledo, OH.
- 1995 - U.S. President Clinton invoked presidential emergency authority to provide a $20 billion loan (US banks) to Mexico to stabilize its economy.
Monday, January 30, 2023
Consumers could be in a 'world of hurt' if Biden doesn't act soon, former Walmart CEO warns | Fox Business
- “Might see if I have ADHD or some form of Autism,” confides the “trans lesbian.”
The transes seem to engage in an informal competition to be the most mentally fragile and permanently miserable, consumed with angst from the slightest non-problems imaginable.
- Take, for instance, this woman, who is on the verge of tears at the prospect of having to tick a box on a form to notate biological sex which doesn’t include a section for non-binaries. “It’s sad,” she says. “I feel heavy with that knowledge.”
WTF?!!-----She Was Jailed for Basic Journalism. A Federal Court Isn't Sure if That's Unconstitutional.
In 2017, Villarreal found herself in a jail cell after publishing two stories on her popular Facebook page, Lagordiloca, which as of this writing has attracted 202,000 followers.
- The first story pertained to a Border Patrol agent who committed suicide;
- the second revealed the identity of a family involved in a deadly vehicle accident.
- But Villarreal had already drawn the ire of the local police department with her reporting, which has included, among other things, a livestream of an officer choking someone at a traffic stop and heavy criticism levied at a local prosecutor...
"... every western government!...----- Glenn Greenwald warns Tucker about an 'extremely alarming development'
A new report from the Media Research Center has exposed connections between billionaire liberal financier George Soros and 54 prominent media figures...
Democrat introduces bill to mandate armed security in every gas station, bank, grocery store, pawn shop in Chicago - TheBlaze
- Complete with camps, impoverishment, hated leaders and catastrophic misery.
- So they steal it by insinuating themselves into the bureaucracy and public sector unions, there to shake down the culture, no matter what.
- They don’t give a damn about the people they putatively serve.
- Citizens are meatsuits to be exploited for benefits and raises.
- Communists steal the wealth of every country they take over and then they destroy that country, its history, its culture, its families and youth.
- Whether you call it by its polite name “socialism” or its real name which is demonic and unknown, the forces of death and evil, Communism, Leninism, Maoism, what it leaves in its wake is devastation...
I will hazard a guess that, no matter how much money liberals waste, this isn’t going to happen...
It's Not Just Gas Stoves Democrats Are Coming For - Here Are Other Home Appliances on the Chopping Block
- 1,800 more cases than expected followed the shots, one for every 2,200 completed vaccinations; the finding is more evidence that the jabs may cause cardiovascular damage.
...The authors did not define “acute kidney injury,” a term that can cover anything from relatively benign changes on laboratory tests to a serious loss of renal function.
Still, the finding is yet another signal of the potential cardiovascular risks of the mRNAs...
- 1798 - The first brawl in the U.S. House of Representatives took place. Congressmen Matthew Lyon and Roger Griswold fought on the House floor.
- 1847 - The town of Yerba Buena was renamed San Francisco.
- 1862 - The U.S. Navy's first ironclad warship, the "Monitor", was launched
- 1933 - Adolf Hitler was named the German Chancellor.
- 1948 - Indian political and spiritual leader Mahatma Gandhi was murdered by a Hindu extremist.
- 1962 - Two members of the "Flying Wallendas" high-wire act were killed when their seven-person pyramid collapsed during a performance in Detroit, MI.
Sunday, January 29, 2023
Read/watch all, GREAT FUN!-----Fired Google 'Project Manager' TikToks Her 'Awesome' Days at Google and the Mockable Day She Got Canned
Not long before Elon Musk walked into Twitter’s lobby carrying an actual sink, a Twitter TikTok video was circulating on social media.
This month, Google terminated 12,000 employees....
DeSantis proposes execution eligibility for child rapists, stiffer drug crime penalties, more - TheBlaze
The officers involved have been criminally charged, but the media to which every Black killed by a cop is just proof that we are still in the Selma, Alabama world of decades ago -- another case of some innocent Black person victimized by racist oppressors.
The odious Joy Reid at MSNBC highlighted a guest who blames Nichols’ death on “white supremacy” and CNN’s Van Jones opined “The police who killed Tyre Nichols were Black. But they still may have been driven by racism.”
- To the contrary, I blame the death on those who actually administered the beating and the lack of rapid medical treatment,
- but people like Reid and Jones who refuse to acknowledge the murderous consequences of a savage urban Black culture which time and again ends on tragedy and who stir up absurdly conjured racism are also at fault...
Report: Biden administration and Big Tech adapting military-grade AI to silence Americans worried about vaccine side effects - TheBlaze
Why is their "conversation" always a lecture on how horrible WE are?-----White people need to ‘work’ on their ‘whiteness’: sociologist
- White people need to acknowledge their faults and fix their “whiteness,” according to an Oregon sociologist.
Participants will be asked to consider the following questions:
- How can we who are white show up as more effective and less damaging participants in struggles to interrupt racism in our community?
- How can white people engage in efforts to dismantle racism in ways that do not reproduce or place unfair burdens upon people of color to be our teachers?...
Canada's climate-insanity!-----FOURNIER: The Just Transition is a money grab and a recipe for inflation | Opinion | westernstandard.news
- The math on the 'Just Transition' just doesn't add up.
Meanwhile, advanced fourth generation nuclear plants are only now becoming commercially available and it will take another decade of massive investment and political will to begin seeing them roll out in quantity...
Meanwhile, Trudeau's climate tax is set to triple by 2030.
...Where are Albertans going to find trillions of dollars for this new massive storage network that is required to get us through the tough winter months?...
How much does the US taxpayer pay for this CRAP?-----UN official fired after allegedly giving $61M to man he met at party | Daily Mail Online
- "Vanshelboim is alleged to have given $58million from the agency to businessman David Kendrick and his 22-year-old daughter Daisy. Kendrick, the founder of Sustainable Housing Solutions (SHS), was supposed to use it for projects like building houses in developing countries. It's unclear how much money actually went to those projects and the UN is claiming $22million of it is still missing.
- Daisy Kendrick and her company We Are The Oceans (WATO) allegedly gave $3million to produce the pop song 'Oceans' performed by singer Joss Stone (pictured), who was not paid and has said she did it for free because she thought it was a fundraising project...
Biden judicial nominee stuns with inability to answer basic questions about the Constitution: 'Not coming to mind' - TheBlaze
No, they don't ALL agree!-----Top climate scientists predict decades of global cooling in study ignored by mainstream media - LifeSite
- The findings, from six international scientists, were completely ignored at the WEF's Davos 2023 conference.
- These sensational findings, ignored by the mainstream media, were released last year and are the work of six top international scientists led by Nour-Eddine Omrani of the Norwegian Bjerknes Centre for Climate Research.
- Published in the Nature journal Climate and Atmospheric Science, the scientists say that the North Atlantic Multidecadal Oscillation, an important sea current that has been pumping warmer water into the Arctic, is weakening and that’s leading to a cooler North Atlantic area and lower temperatures, as was observed in the period 1950–1970...
- 1850 - Henry Clay introduced in the Senate a compromise bill on slavery that included the admission of California into the Union as a free state.
- 1886 - The first successful petrol-driven motorcar, built by Karl Benz, was patented.
- 1963 - Britain was refused entry into the EEC.
- 1997 - America Online agreed to give refunds to frustrated customers under threat of lawsuits across the country. Customers were unable to log on after AOL offered a flat $19.95-a-month rate.
- 1999 - The U.S. Senate delivered subpoenas for Monica Lewinsky and two presidential advisers for private, videotaped testimony in the impeachment trial.
Saturday, January 28, 2023
'Career suicide' to speak out against university's 'obsession' with DEI, climate initiatives due to 'rise in illiberalism,' says departing science professor - TheBlaze
"...Six days earlier, he questioned Wells Fargo CEO Timothy Sloan about the bank’s creation of 3.5 million unauthorized deposit accounts and more than 500,000 unauthorized credit card applications.
Kennedy said, “I am certainly not anti-business.
You can’t be for jobs if you are against business.
What I am curious about is what in God’s name were you thinking? I am not against big business. With all due respect, I am against dumb.”...