Monday, February 27, 2023

Blowing Holes in Seymour Hersh's Pipe Dream

Blowing Holes in Seymour Hersh's Pipe Dream
"I would like to preface this post by stating that I will not be making any conclusions on who is responsible for the Nord Stream pipeline explosions in this piece. 
While I have my suspects, all publicly available information regarding the explosions is circumstantial and there is none that conclusively points to a specific culprit. 
The purpose of this post is to debunk the claims made in Seymour Hersh’s Substack post titled “How America Took Out The Nord Stream Pipeline” using publicly available information.
In this post I do not take any stance on any of Seymour Hersh’s past articles or viewpoints, be they his Pulitzer Prize story in the 1970s and his recent work. 
  • This post will solely focus on the claims made in the recent Substack post...

No comments: