Friday, February 24, 2023

I’m pro-science. That’s why I’m anti-mask

I’m pro-science. That’s why I’m anti-mask - Jennifer
  • The landmark Cochrane study shows that the mask skeptics were right
“Are you anti-mask?” “Are you anti-vax?” “Are you anti-science?”
Employees of Levi Strauss & Co repeatedly pummeled me with these questions during 2020-2022, when I was the company’s brand president. 
Why?
  • I advocated in defense of children: against the masking of toddlers, against closed playgrounds and youth sports, for open public schools.
I’m not exactly sure what an anti-science person is. 
But that’s not me.
I’m pro-science. 
And that’s why I’m anti-mask.
Given the findings from the recent Cochrane study, a meta-analysis summarizing seventy-eight studies including a million people, the science is now clear: “Face coverings make little to no difference” in Covid infection and fatality rates. Even when the hallowed N95 is worn...

No comments: