Important stuff you won't get from the liberal media! We do the surfing so you can be informed AND have a life!
Friday, March 31, 2023
Steve Daines: Indictment of Trump 'Unprecedented Abuse of Power'
Biden nominee coordinated dark money climate nuisance lawsuits involving Leonardo DiCaprio | Fox News
This will increase imported energy costs. EXACTLY their plan!-----Massive Saudi Investments in China Signal Epoch-Making Shift in Global Power - The Political Insider
- Communists are trying to disarm the populace.
- Perverts are shaking dildos at toddlers in public.
- Inflation shows no signs of slowing.
- The country is in more debt than it could ever pay off.
- There’s an invasion at the southern border.
- Yesterday, I was greeted with the news that Saudi Arabia — formerly America’s most important satellite state on account of the oil— will make massive energy investments… with China.
- Cheap energy is absolutely a requirement not just for national power, but to fuel prosperity for it’s people...
- If the Dollar is toppled as world reserve currency, that prosperity and that world we grew up in is gone in a flash.
Peaceful trans activists who stormed Tennessee Capitol honor the *7th* victim of Covenant shooting
- Yesterday, peaceful protesters peacefully stormed the Tennessee State Capitol building to protest gun rights and show support for the trans community, which is currently under fire thanks to right-wingers pouncing on the trans man who murdered three nine-year-old children and three adults at Covenant School in Nashville earlier this week.
One day later, it’s Trans Day of Visibility:
Air Force secretary says he's seen nothing 'more disturbing' in 50-year career than this move by China | Fox News
Marine Corps chief warns his forces are at LOWEST levels in recent history | Daily Mail Online
- Marines Commandant General David Berger testified before the Senate Appropriations Committee that military branch needed more amphibious ships
- Berger said the fleet was at 35 percent capacity of what was required for the US to maintain both a military and humanitarian presence in the Pacific region
- He said two decades of land-based conflicts had shifted the Marines' focus from sea-based combat, and that the branch should begin returning to those roots...
Rep. Jim Jordan demands answers from IRS after it sent an agent to Twitter Files journalist's home in an apparent 'effort to intimidate a witness' - TheBlaze
Hyperbole, Hysteria and Hatred, by Laura Hollis | Creators Syndicate
"...it's time to look at the role played by the increasingly heated rhetoric that characterizes political, cultural and social debate in this country...
- Former President George W. Bush was often compared to Hitler.
- During the 2012 presidential campaign, studiously wonky Paul Ryan, Republican Mitt Romney's running mate, was accused of wanting to "push granny off a cliff" — including an infamous political ad that showed exactly that...
- But nothing can compare to the reaction to Donald Trump's election, which can only be described as mass hysteria. On his inauguration day and for weeks thereafter, Washington, D.C., and other cities were roiled by riots and violence. People sat in the streets and screamed. Windows were broken, cars set on fire. Johnny Depp and Madonna made unfunny jokes about actors killing presidents and blowing up the White House...
- Former President Barack Obama called Americans who opposed his policies "bitter" people who "cling to their guns and their religion."
- Hillary Clinton called Trump's supporters "a basket of deplorables."
- President Joe Biden's Justice Department is targeting conservatives, pro-life Christians and irate parents objecting to pornography in schools, warning that they are potential "domestic terrorists."
- Terminology takes on quasi-criminal tones: Misunderstandings or perceived slights are "microaggressions." Due process in campus sexual assault cases is "another form of rape." And then there's the all-purpose rage inflator: "Words are violence."...
UK Households face net zero penalty for sticking with gas
- Levies will be applied to bills as part of incentive to go green
The proposals risk forcing household gas bills up by as much as £100 a year, while electricity costs will come down.
Speaking on Wednesday, Grant Shapps, secretary of state for energy security and net zero, said: “If we want people to switch to an electricity-based economy, it would be better if [levies] were shifted onto the gas side of things...
Michigan State warns against using words like 'Christmas tree,' 'America' because they might be offensive | KOMO
- It's actually much worse than the headline.
- Read everything they will FORCE on your child when you send them to this madrassa of madness!
Terms to Avoid
· Avoid the term “female” as a noun for women. The pejorative term reduces women to their assumed biological anatomy.
· Avoid the term “nickname,” which implies that a person’s name is a substitute for their legal name.
· “Queer” is originally a pejorative. It is an umbrella term covering people who are not heterosexual or cisgender. Avoid using the term unless people or organizations use the term to identify themselves.
· “Sexual preference.” Use “sexual orientation.”
· “Homosexual.” Use “gay” or “lesbian.”
· “Hermaphrodite.” Use “intersex.”
· “Closeted.” Use “not out.”
· “Normal/norm” to refer to people who are not transgender, gender fluid or nonbinary.
· “Sex change.” Use “gender transition.”
Mayorkas fails to provide definition for 'assault weapon' - TheBlaze
It's the "school's grade" but expect things to get worse!-----Michigan looks to drop A-F school grading system - mlive.com
The bill, HB 4166, passed March 21 in a 63-45 vote with bipartisan support from some House Republicans (RINOs)...
- The Michigan School Grades System – not to be confused with A-F student grading, which the bill does not seek to eliminate – gives each public schools in the state letter grades and ranking labels based on an annual performance review.
- The Michigan Department of Education then must compile and release a list of the lowest performing schools based on that data...
History for March 31
- 1776 - Abigail Adams wrote to her husband John that women were "determined to foment a rebellion" if the new Declaration of Independence failed to guarantee their rights..
- 1885 - Binney & Smith Company was founded in New York City. The company later became Crayola, LLC.
- 1889 - In Paris, the Eiffel Tower officially opened.
- 1917 - The U.S. purchased and took possession of the Virgin Islands from Denmark for $25 million.
- 1918 - For the first time in the U.S., Daylight Saving Time went into effect.
- 1949 - Newfoundland entered the Canadian confederation as its 10th province.
- 1980 - U.S. President Carter deregulated the banking industry.
Thursday, March 30, 2023
Biden's climate agenda makes us dangerously dependent on China. Here's what we must do | Fox News
Scientists Skeptical of Anthropogenic Global Warming | https://rumble.com/v2ffae1-artificial-intelligence-strikes-out.html | Facebook
- ChatGPT was given a climate quiz, which it failed miserably.
- On each question it responded with propaganda rather than factual information.
Mainstream Media Finds the 'Real' Victims of Nashville Mass Shooting in Predictable Turn
"As RedState previously reported, unfortunately, the mainstream media have been busy doing some pretty predictable things in the aftermath of the mass shooting that happened Monday...
...Among the tiresome blame games The Usual Suspects in the press are playing:
- Pointing fingers at “the right” for not supporting gender-affirming care for minors,
- tying GOP Rep. Andy Ogles (who represents the Congressional district in question) to the murders because he supports gun rights, and
- burying the lede.
Cruz to Mayorkas: 'Your Refusal to Do Your Job Is Revolting'
Andy Ngo tells Tucker about the ‘extremist trans fringe’
Sooo, "polack jokes" gonna get you arrested?-----Antisemitic tweets, threats could prompt changes to Michigan’s civil rights law
"Protections to Jewish people, both as a religion and an ethnicity, could be added to Michigan’s Elliott-Larsen Civil Rights Act under legislation recently introduced in the state House this month.
Sponsored by Rep. Noah Arbit, D-West Bloomfield, House Bill 4327 would amend the civil rights act to include ethnicity as a protected class – highlighting in particular that discrimination because of ethnicity includes antisemitism.
There are already protections for those who practice Judiasm under the religion portion of the act.
...Covered under “antisemitism” would include making dehumanizing or stereotypical allegations about Jewish people, including the myth that Jews as a monolith control institutions like banks or media outlets, or holding all Jews responsible for the conduct of Israel...
Lunch video-----Why do People Think Oil Comes From Dinosaurs
Sending a Message: IRS Agent Showed Up at Home of 'Twitter Files' Journalist as He Testified to Congress
University document seeks faculty that 'speaks, acts, and dresses' to connect with minority students | Fox News
- Indiana University–Purdue University Indianapolis' hiring guidance advises that potential hires speak, act and dress 'in ways that authentically resonate with racially minoritized students'
"...A public university in Indiana’s new guidelines for inclusive hiring emphasizes equity credentials over traditional merit -- and even suggests new professors should talk, dress and act "in ways that authentically resonate" with racial minorities...
Why encourage more?!!
Briefly Noted: Tucker And The Trans Religion
"...Another aspect of this cultish embrace of mental illness is the embrace of political and cultic violence—as we see in the upcoming “Day of Vengeance.”
Trans activists are calling for more blood after the Nashville shooting....
Lucianne.com News Forum - Netanyahu announces pause to judicial overhaul plan after days of strikes that threatened to paralyze economy
Reply 1 - Posted by: thethirdruffian 3/27/2023 2:11:01 PM (No. 1434698)
These are the reforms. If you can convince me one is really "undemocratic" or "fascist" as the media keeps saying, I'll give you a dollar:
This IS grooming!
National Geographic cancels popular geography bee because of equity - TheBlaze
John Kerry Says More Climate Mandates Coming From Biden Regime, Including Executive Orders and "Changes on Automobile, On Light Truck, Heavy Truck..." (VIDEO) | The Gateway Pundit
"...Ben Adler asked John Kerry if the Biden Regime will be taking more aggressive climate action in addition to what is already in the ‘Inflation Reduction Act.’
“We are doing a lot more than just the IRA. The IRA is a package that in and of itself could get to 40% but in addition to that, the president is issuing executive orders, there will be changes on automobile, on light truck, heavy truck…a number of initiatives are being made,” John Kerry said before he trashed Trump...
History for March 30
- 1822 - Florida became a U.S. territory.
- 1842 - Dr. Crawford W. Long performed the first operation while his patient was anesthetized by ether
- 1858 - Hyman L. Lipman of Philadelphia patented the pencil.
- 1867 - The U.S. purchased Alaska from Russia for $7.2 million dollars.
- 1870 - The 15th amendment, guaranteeing the right to vote regardless of race, was passed by the U.S. Congress.
- 1939 - The comic book "Detective Comics #27" appeared on newstands. This comic introduced Batman.
- 1950 - The invention of the phototransistor was announced.
- 1964 - "Jeopardy" debuted on NBC-TV.
- 1981 - U.S. President Ronald Reagan was shot and wounded in Washington, DC, by John W. Hinckley Jr. Two police officers and Press Secretary James Brady were also wounded.
Wednesday, March 29, 2023
Nashville school shooting: Biden criticized for joking about ice cream in first statement since attack | Fox News
"...I think it is far more admirable to kill..."
- "...off the job, at least for now..." WITH PAY!
- Hate aimed at the "correct" groups is OK!
'Bank from China' Voluntarily Gave Biden Records While U.S. Banks Won't
Bombshell Vax Analysis Finds $147 Billion In Economic Damage, Tens Of Millions Injured Or Disabled | ZeroHedge
- A new report estimates that 26.6 million people were injured, 1.36 million disabled, and 300,000 excess deaths can be attributed to COVID-19 vaccine damages in 2022 alone, which cost the economy nearly $150 billion.
- no effect or asymptomatic,
- those who sustained injuries (mild-to-moderate outcome),
- those who became disabled (severe outcome), and
- death (extreme outcome)...
Chinese-American bank 'willingly' provided Biden family financial records: GOP senator | Fox Business
Protect our children!
EVs Are The Yugo Of The 21st Century
- It was so poorly made that bumping into a pole at 5 mph could total it.
- Why are insurance companies totaling low-mileage EVs that have been in a fender bender? For the same reason you could total a new Yugo when backing out of a parking spot. The cost of repair is exorbitant.
- A replacement battery for a $44,000 Tesla Model 3 can cost up to $20,000.
- One expert told Reuters that Tesla’s Model Y has “zero repairability” because its battery is built into the structure of the car...
Massive Uptick in Tic Disorders During the Pandemic, 1 Unexpected Remedy
"Many diseases have a cure, yet many more that do not.
What Are Tic Disorders?...
Must see!-----Bodycam vid shows selfless heroism of Nashville Police risking their lives to stop Covenant shooter
"...And the heroism of these two men is becomes even more apparent when you watch the body camera footage of their pursuit of the murderer...
DeSantis Signs Universal School Choice Program Into Law | The Daily Caller
This should turn your stomach!-----The FDIC’s Sweetheart Bank Deal for SVB
- First Citizens scores a great deal, while the deposit insurance fund takes a $20 billion hit.
- By comparison, the 214 bank failures between 2011 and 2022 cost the fund $12.4 billion...
History for March 29
- 1867 - The British Parliament passed the North America Act to create the Dominion of Canada.
- 1882 - The Knights of Columbus organization was granted a charter by the State of Connecticut.
- 1951 - In the United States, Julius and Ethel Rosenberg were convicted of conspiracy to commit espionage. They were executed in June 19, 1953
- 1973 - The last U.S. troops left South Vietnam.
- 1992 - Democratic presidential front-runner Bill Clinton said "I didn't inhale and I didn't try it again" in reference to when he had experimented with marijuana.
- 1995 - The U.S. House of Representatives rejected a constitutional amendment that would have limited terms to 12 years in the U.S. House and Senate.