Friday, March 17, 2023

Imagine this conversation...

Facebook Michael Smith
"Imagine this conversation between Alvin Bragg, Manhattan DA, Fani Willis, Fulton County DA, Jack Smith, Special Counsel appointed by the risible US Attorney General Merrick Garland, Letitia James, New York Attorney General, Bennie Thompson and Liz Cheney of the J6 Committee and Adam Schiff who was the Chair of the House Intel Committee:
  • “I must find something – I was elected to get him,” says Letitia James.
  • Jack Smith says, “That’s why I was appointed, too.”
  • “But none of these laws really apply…” says Liz Cheney.
  • “Yeah, what do we do now? I’ve already missed him twice,” adds Adam Schiff.
  • “But Trump,” says Liz Cheney.
  • “Great,” says Bennie Thompson, “Why didn’t you just say that in the first place?”
  • “I’m pretty sure that is in the Federal Code,” says Alvin Bragg. “If it isn’t yet, it should be.”...

No comments: