- Communists are trying to disarm the populace.
- Perverts are shaking dildos at toddlers in public.
- Inflation shows no signs of slowing.
- The country is in more debt than it could ever pay off.
- There’s an invasion at the southern border.
Instead of the loudest clanging 5-alarm bells going off, most people don’t even know what’s happening.
- Yesterday, I was greeted with the news that Saudi Arabia — formerly America’s most important satellite state on account of the oil— will make massive energy investments… with China.
- Cheap energy is absolutely a requirement not just for national power, but to fuel prosperity for it’s people...
Our chicken in every pot, costing but a pittance.
- If the Dollar is toppled as world reserve currency, that prosperity and that world we grew up in is gone in a flash.