Important stuff you won't get from the liberal media! We do the surfing so you can be informed AND have a life!
Sunday, April 30, 2023
Hunter's Lawyer Controls Entity with Stake in Chinese State-Backed Fund
Judge moves to hold Soros-bankrolled circuit attorney in 'indirect criminal contempt' - TheBlaze
NY bans on the word "warrior" will be left up to the tribes
- out-of-control crime rates,
- an invasion on our southern border, rising inflation and prices,
- and the looming threat of a world war breaking out.
From Clarice, read it all!-----Speak Now or Forever Hold Your Peace - American Thinker- Clarice Feldman
"The forces determined to monopolize the public square through censorship, lies, and social pressure have devastated universities and scholarship generally, allowed a corrupt public health bureaucracy to ravage our lives, and stuck us with the most incompetent and corrupt leadership in our history...
One of the biggest forces behind the shifting tide is Elon Musk, who spent a fortune to unlock Twitter from government control. He speaks for me here:
"It's bizarre that we've come to this point where free speech used to be a liberal value. And yet we see from the 'left' a desire to censor. That seems crazy. I think we should be extremely concerned about anything that undermines the First Amendment...
We must protect free speech, and free speech is only relevant when it's someone you don't like saying something you don't like because, obviously, free speech that you like is easy. The thing about censorship is that for those who would advocate it, just remember at some point that will be turned on you."
- Compare with the mendacious lies about George Floyd’s death and support for the BLM rioting which followed in almost every major media and educational institution.
- Indoctrinating young blacks into falsely thinking they are targets of police and defunding them has led to widespread lawlessness, and few have the courage to speak out on this...
Bay Area parents revolt after woke high school proposes dropping Minutemen mascot to make everyone 'feel comfortable' - TheBlaze
Linch video-----How Legacy Media Lied and Misinformed Us for Decades with Ashley Rindsberg
- the Holocaust,
- the Holodomor genocide,
- the existence of WMD in Iraq,
- and most recently, COVID’s origins
- and the 1619 Project.
Over 100 Harvard professors band together to protect free speech, prevent censorship on campus during 'crisis time' - TheBlaze
Is she a Communist Chinese spy?
As planned?-----Surprise! West Hollywood's 'Security Ambassadors' Aren't Going as Planned
What the heck?!!
The Strange New Respect for Authoritarian Democrat Robert F. Kennedy Jr.
- The enemy of your enemy is not your friend; he's a guy who might want to throw you in jail.
- The newly Kennedy-curious are intrigued by the rabble-rouser's potential to disrupt an otherwise rubber-stamped Democratic primary, sure, but also by him having the right enemies—the media, the military-industrial complex, and, most of all, a political class that backed COVID-19 lockdowns and mandates...
- Recasting RFK Jr. as a foe of censorship and potential tamer of government requires ignoring what he has been and imagining things he'll never be. Among a lifetime of eyebrow-raising public activities, Bobby Kennedy's son has repeatedly egged on government to punish those who disagree with his idiosyncratic understandings of science.
Heartbeat from the Presidency?!!-----'Simply incapable of speaking normally': Kamala Harris dishes up another helping of word salad
"Vice President Kamala Harris has once more gone viral for again spewing a word salad that has no real meaning.
She spewed the latest word salad while delivering a “fired-up speech on the fight for abortion rights” at Howard University, according to NPR...
“So I think it’s very important, as you have heard from so many incredible leaders, for us at every moment in time and certainly this one to see the moment in time in which we exist and are present, and to be able to contextualize it, to understand where we exist in the history and in the moment as it relates not only to the past but the future,” she said.
Jean-Pierre shows her displeasure when reporter rejects her excuse on Biden's 'cheat sheet' controversy - TheBlaze
8 Ways Government Shielded Biden From The 'Laptop From Hell'
- While team Biden lying about ‘Russian disinfo’ is dirty politics, government’s assistance in burying the scandal is election interference...
2. FBI Made Laptop Off Limits...
3. FBI Presumably Gave Inaccurate Briefing...
History for April 30
- 1789 - George Washington took office as first elected U.S. president.
- 1803 - The U.S. purchased the Louisiana Territory from France for $15 million.
- 1943 - The British submarine HMS Seraph dropped 'the man who never was,' a dead man the British planted with false invasion plans, into the Mediterranean off the coast of Spain.
- 1945 - Adolf Hitler and Eva Braun committed suicide. They had been married for one day. One week later Germany surrendered unconditionally.
- 1947 - The name of Boulder Dam, in Nevada, was changed back to Hoover Dam.
- 1952 - Mr. Potato Head became the first toy to be advertised on network television.
- 1975 - Communists North Vietnamese troops entered the Independence Palace of South Vietnam in Saigon. 11 Marines lifted off of the U.S. Embassy were the last soldiers to evacuate.
Saturday, April 29, 2023
Fox News' 8pm ratings fall without Tucker Carlson - TheBlaze
Weekly must read-----Highlights of the week - Don Surber
By Wednesday, MSNBC won the timeslot.
The next stop for Carlson likely is Spotify. Neil Young needs something to protest again.
Always remember a mob of Democrat/Deep State goons showed up at Carlson’s home on a Friday night when he was on the air and his wife and kids were home alone.
ITEM 2: The Daily Wire reported, “Justice Alito Has ‘Good Idea’ Of Who Leaked Dobbs Opinion; Suggests Motive Was Assassination.”
People who support killing babies in the womb won’t think twice about murdering a justice to give the deep state another vote on the high court.
ITEM 3: The Daily Caller reported, “Joe Biden bemoaned the banning of several books depicting child pornography in a video announcing his candidacy for president in 2024.”
Come on, man, he needs reading material...
US Lawmaker: 700,000 to 1 Million Illegals Gather at US Border with Mexico to Storm Country After Title 42 Ends (VIDEO) | The Gateway Pundit | by Jim Hoft
On Friday’s War Room Steve Bannon reported on the 700,000 to one million illegals gathering at the US border with Mexico and ready to storm into the United States.
Steve Bannon: We had a Congressman, Andy Biggs, who sat here and said he just got off a conference call with certain executives in Big Counties on the border in Arizona, and they were telling him they had just had a briefing by Border Patrol who said along the Southern border of the United States, there’s 700,000 to a million illegal aliens prepared, when Title 42 comes off, they’re basically prepared, he said, to storm the gates. And the Border Patrol is not prepared for it. The Biden regime is not prepared for this. This Title 42 that comes off is going to be something. And of course, the mainstream media will not cover this...
Biden DOJ challenges Tennessee's ban on genital mutilation of children: 'Federal overreach at its worst' - TheBlaze
Biden ‘might just finish off America’: Nigel Farage on Joe Biden's secon...
The fact that democrat voters support this criminal organization says much about democrat voters.-----Hunter Biden's Ex-Mistress Wants to Know Who's Paying His 'Stable of American Super Lawyers'
- Hunter Biden’s ex-mistress Lunden Alexa Roberts is asking a court to force the president's son to disclose who is paying for his "stable of American super lawyers," arguing that his high-priced legal team contradicts his claim that he can’t afford to pay child support.
Lunch video-----From Citizens to Serfs: How the Middle Class is Eroding in America | Victor Davis Hanson
NYT on Joe Biden: 'Government Can Function Without a Healthy President'
Canada Suddenly Brands Nuclear Power Clean Energy | Principia Scientific Intl.
- Canada’s Federal Minister of the Environment and Climate Change, has in the past consistently regarded nuclear power in a derogatory fashion.
“introduce a 15 per cent refundable tax credit for eligible investments in Non-emitting electricity generation systems: wind, concentrated solar, solar photovoltaic, hydro (including large-scale), wave, tidal, nuclear (including large-scale and small modular reactors)“...
Trump's Triumphs, From A to Z
From A to Z, here are 26 things that Trump got right:
- Abraham Accords: Trump brokered four peace agreements among Israel and other countries—Bahrain, the United Arab Emirates, Morocco, and Sudan.
- Border wall: Trump’s 458 miles of concrete and steel fortified the border and curbed illegal immigration before Biden obliterated America’s southern frontier.
- Consular offices in Jerusalem were upgraded to a U.S. Embassy, thus enforcing the relevant statute that Presidents Bill Clinton through Barack Obama circumvented.
- Deregulation: Trump promised to kill two old regulations for every new one imposed. American Action Forum counts 4.7 existing rules junked per new one implemented.
- Energy Independence: Trump achieved the impossible dream of U.S. self-reliance and then made America globally dominant as a net exporter of energy for the first time since 1952.
- Freedom-of-speech protection, per Trump’s executive order, became a prerequisite for colleges to receive federal funds...
IF THAT HURTS YOU, GOOD. STUPIDITY SHOULD BE PAINFUL.
The ‘Hurtful’ Idea of Scientific Merit: Ideology now dominates research in the U.S. more pervasively than it did at the Soviet Union’s height.Journal of Controversial Ideas, a peer-reviewed publication whose aim is to promote “free inquiry on controversial topics.”
- Merit isn’t much in vogue anywhere these days.
Randi Weingarten's senate hearing testimony fact checked - Louder With Crowder
Randi Weingarten is an evil liar
"Does the headline sound harsh?
It is accurate on both counts.
- Randi Weingarten has been and remains an advocate for evil policies and is, indeed, a provable liar.
For those of you who live in a cave and just turned on your computers for the first time, Randi Weingarten is the head of the American Federation of Teachers.
History for April 29
- 1429 - Joan of Arc led Orleans, France, to victory over Britain.
- 1813 - Rubber was patented by J.F. Hummel.
- 1852 - The first edition of Peter Roget's Thesaurus was published.
- 1945 - The Nazi death camp, Dachau, was liberated.
- 1975 - The U.S. embassy in Vietnam was evacuated as North Vietnamese forces fought their way into Saigon.
- 1990 - The destruction of the Berlin Wall began.
- 1992 - Rioting began after a jury decision to acquit four Los Angeles policemen in the Rodney King beating trial. 54 people were killed in 3 days.
- 1998 - The U.S., Canada and Mexico end tariffs on $1 billion in NAFTA trade.
Friday, April 28, 2023
Tucker Carlson's Twitter video has amassed millions of views - TheBlaze
Trans Democrat's bill may allow Minnesota to treat pedophiles as a protected class - TheBlaze
THEY LIED!-----It's junk science
- It was, in fact, bunk.
As the critics asserted, once proper statistical methods were used the results turned out to be very different from the original claims...
The conclusion that gender-affirming care helps patients turned out to be wrong.
Media says voting threatens democracy - Don Surber
The Jeff Bezos newspaper titled its entry in the hair-on-fire coverage of a western Michigan County’s politics, “In a thriving Michigan county, a community goes to war with itself.
“Ottawa County offers a glimpse of what happens when one of the building blocks of American democracy is consumed by ideological battles.”
One of the changes made was to the county’s motto “that sat atop the county’s website and graced its official stationery.”
The 186-year-old county adopted that motto — Where You Belong — six years ago.
The new one is Where Freedom Rings.
Freedom must be a threat to democracy, too...
Biden caught with crib notes detailing reporter's question prior to calling on her during press conference | Fox News
Critical Race Theory in American Schools
Olympia School District to ax music classes for pushing 'white supremacy'
- A Washington school district is planning to cut music classes it believes promote “white supremacy culture” and “significant institutional violence.”
- The Olympia School District — which is facing a budget shortfall of $11.5 million — voted last week to eliminate band and strings for fourth-graders in an effort to both save money and fight racism.
- School Board Director Scott Clifthorne admitted during the meeting that research proves music classes are “healthy for young minds,” but that they are disproportionately rolled out across the district’s 12 elementary schools...
Lunch video-----Why Do Millions Of Men Not Want To Work? - Nicholas Eberstadt
Report: Teachers' union under Randi Weingarten 'colluded' with Biden administration to keep schools shuttered and on CDC messaging - TheBlaze
Polls’ Representative Samples Often Merit Skepticism
- Pollsters call a random group of people.
- Though small, we can infer this group is a representative sample of the U.S. population because it was selected randomly.
- Then, if we know the sample size, we can calculate the margin of error, which helps us understand how likely the survey results are to capture reality.
- This Statistics 101 version frequently carries a disclaimer to the effect: “These findings come from a nationally representative sample of 2,000 Americans with a margin of error of plus or minus 2.2%.”
James Madison University Debate Team Comes Out Against Debate
- James Madison University's debate team says that "free speech should not extend to requiring us to platform or amplify ideas that are exclusionary, discriminatory, or hostile."
- The group says it "stands for free speech, open dialogue, and argument between different perspectives on campus," adding that "no person should be prohibited from expressing their viewpoints in the public sphere."
- However, the group also wrote that "a general climate of free speech should not extend to requiring us to platform or amplify ideas that are exclusionary, discriminatory, or hostile."...
This is THE SPEECH!-----Tucker Carlson Mocks Herd Mentality In Address Delivered Three Days Befo...
Maybelline Partnership with Dylan Mulvaney Leads to Calls for Boycott
School district replaces 'boy' and 'girl' with gender-inclusive phrases 'person who produces sperm' and 'person who produces eggs' in Vermont - TheBlaze
The letter appeared on social media and went viral.
"...the letter from Founders Memorial School Principal Sara Jablonski.The letter outlined some examples of the new politically correct language.
"In an effort to align our curriculum with our equity policy, teachers will be using gender inclusive language throughout this unit. With any differences, we strive to use 'person-first' language as best practice," she added.
- "Person who produces sperm in place of boy, male, and assigned male at birth," the letter explained.
- "Person who produces eggs in place of girl, female and assigned female at birth," she added...
History for April 28
- 1686 - The first volume of Isaac Newton's "Principia Mathamatic" was published.
- 1789 - A mutiny on the British ship Bounty took place when a rebel crew took the ship and set sail to Pitcairn Island. The mutineers left Captain W. Bligh and 18 sailors adrift.
- 1914 - W.H. Carrier patented the design of his air conditioner.
- 1932 - The yellow fever vaccine for humans was announced.
- 1945 - Benito Mussolini and his mistress Clara Petacci were executed by Italian partisans as they attempted to flee the country.
- 1962 - In the Sahara Desert of Algeria, a team led by Red Adair used explosives to put out the well fire known as the Devil's Cigarette Lighter. The fire was caused by a pipe rupture on November 6, 1961.
- 1992 - The U.S. Agriculture Department unveiled a pyramid-shaped recommended-diet chart.
Thursday, April 27, 2023
Tucker Carlson ousted at Fox over speech stressing the importance of prayer and the evil nature of the forces besetting America, claims insider - TheBlaze
Asks Samantha Power: 'Did USAID Fund Coronavirus Research In Wuhan China?'
'Did USAID Fund Coronavirus Research In Wuhan China?' "Should we be funding the Academy of Military Medical Research in China? ...Some of the research proposals in 2018 were the Wuhan Insitute of Virology asking for money to create a virus with a furin cleavage site. A SARS-like coronavirus with a furin cleavage site. That's exactly what COVID-19 turned out to be. So we want to know if there were other research proposals you either granted or denied that was in the same vain as creating viruses that could have become COVID-19. We can't tell because you won't give us information... I now have 25 Senators that have sent you a letter, and you aren't responding... You are being dishonest."