Thursday, April 27, 2023

Nolte: Tucker Carlson Will Wipe Those Smug Smirks off Left-Wing Faces

Nolte: Tucker Carlson Will Wipe Those Smug Smirks off Left-Wing Faces

And that wiped the smug smile right off of Peoples’ face, which is what’s about to happen to all the dummies currently lol’n at Tucker Carlson.

Before I go any further, let me clear the air… I don’t know Tucker Carlson. I’ve never met Tucker Carlson. And my overriding disgust with all things cable news stops me from being a Tucker Carlson fan. Obviously, I agree with him more than not. But there are things he’s said and done I disagree with. In other words, this is pure observation on my part. I have no investment in what I’m about to say, which is this:  However Carlson decides to roar back, he will do so with even more power and influence than he had at Cuck News.

This is true for several reasons…

No comments: