"The findings are mind-blowing.
- The average age when they announced they were transgender was 15.2 years of age...
- 62.5% of the children had a diagnosis of at least one mental health disorder or neurodevelopmental disorder (such as autism) before the onset of gender dysphoria. Telling.
- 36.8% of the children had friend groups in which the majority had identified as transgender. This one is important. Nearly 40% of these people had A MAJORITY OF THEIR FRIENDS as transgender. So, yes, you can be groomed into it.
- 47.2% of the children had a decline in mental health AFTER expressing gender dypshoria. They always tell you that changing genders will make you happier, but that finding contradicts that.
- 57.3% had a decline in parent–child relationship after expressing gender dysphoria. This one makes sense. The children isolate from their parents because they get closer to their groomers at school, groomer groups online, etc.
Post a Comment