Friday, May 26, 2023

It's the SUN, stupid!-----| Global Cooling: 2020s, 2030s & 2040s- Sun's Grand Minimum

Scientists Skeptical of Anthropogenic Global Warming | Global Cooling: 2020s, 2030s & 2040s | Facebook - Theodore White
  • The Sun's Grand Minimum
"Over a month ago, I told Spanish residents to prepare for heavy rains and floods although Spain was experiencing record drought.
I was laughed at when I forecast snow for northern Spain, to be followed by heavy rain at the end of May with urban floods; despite other forecasts that continued to say not a drop of rain would fall.
A Spanish resident who said that she remembered my previous forecast then sent me this headline today, shocked at what happened.



YOUTUBE.COM
Floods & aftermath of heavy rains in Spain | WION Climate Tracker
As some regions in Spain are suffering major drought, the South-Eastern part of the country is un

No comments: