Important stuff you won't get from the liberal media! We do the surfing so you can be informed AND have a life!
Wednesday, May 24, 2023
Survey of Economists: Bidenflation Will Remain Stubbornly High
Created by democrat rule!-----More Food Deserts
"Remember the “food desert” thing, where leftist complained that there were few shopping centers and supermarkets in deep blue cities and this was proof that America is bad?
- Well, the corporations decided to open up stores in their local urban petri dishes and…shockingly, the thieves cleaned them out.
- They are now leaving, and the inhabitants who invariably elect the Democrats who allow the urban cesspools for fester are sad.
Climate vandals blacken water in Rome's Trevi Fountain; police drag them away - TheBlaze
Marijuana Is Dangerous To The Mind - Schizophrenia - Victory Girls Blog
The more marijuana is consumed, the more evidence mounts up that it ruins lives.
As more states legalize marijuana, and as popular culture increasingly treats the narcotic as though it were harmless, it becomes increasingly apparent that using it involves serious risks...
The latest worrisome study, released earlier this month, was conducted by researchers at the U.S. National Institutes of Health and at the National Institute on Drug Abuse and Mental Health Services in the Capital Region of Denmark. Its most compelling finding is that “as many as 30% of cases of schizophrenia among men aged 21-30 might have been prevented by averting cannabis use disorder.”
Thirty percent! That’s a pretty high percent.
If you don’t know much about schizophrenia, here is some background...
Will the criminals comply?
She the only crook-"educator" screwing her students?-----Michigan State professor forced students to pay $99 for left-wing causes: lawsuit | Fox News
- It's actually worse than it seems.
- It's her organization.
- Somewhat like a Soviet-AMWAY, where ALL GOOD comrades must join!
- She gets 50% of the student money, right off the top!
- Money collected from students went to the coffers of a left-leaning organization called The Rebellion (AND 50% off the top TO THE SLIMY "professor"!)
"The Rebellion community is a safe place to coordinate our efforts to burn everything to the f***ing ground."...
Clarice!-----A Cabal of Sociopaths - American Thinker
"If we learned anything this week, we’ve learned that the continued life of this Constitutional Republic is in grave danger from the cabal of sociopaths in critical positions of power, and that it is because scaremongers and a supine press and judiciary have permitted enactment of dangerous legislation and illegal conduct to go on and on unpunished.
- Worse, the perpetrators are being richly rewarded for their violation of law and public trust.
FISA - Friday the FISC (Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court ) released a report that was written and kept under seal since last year. It found that:
The FBI continued to abuse a powerful digital surveillance tool even after the Bureau promised reforms following its Trump-era abuses, according to a newly-unsealed Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court document...
...Mark Wauck makes a strong case that in the absence of jailing FBI violators or repealing the Act we should just refuse to reauthorize it...
Retaliation Against Whistleblowers...
MI in BOTTOM TEN?!!
Pelosi silent on Trump 'cold hard evidence' collusion claim after Durham report shows FBI, DOJ wrongdoing | Fox News
Fake company, fake promises, fake "profits", "free-fish". REAL taxpayer theft!-----Canadian company to turn milk into ethanol at $41M Michigan plant - mlive.com
"...The Dairy Distillery Alliance is partnering with the Michigan Milk Producers Association to develop the plant in Constantine near the Indiana border in St. Joseph County.
The Michigan Strategic Fund awarded the project a $2 million grant during its Tuesday, May 23 meeting.
...The project received state support to locate the plant in Michigan instead of a competing site in Indiana...
- During the Tuesday meeting, the Michigan Strategic Fund also gave Atlantis Fish Co. approval to seek a $100 million tax-exempt bond to finance a water system to produce fresh salmon in Muskegon County...
History for May 24
- 1764 - Bostonian lawyer James Otis denounced "taxation without representation" and called for the colonies to unite in demonstrating their opposition to Britain’s new tax measures.
- 1816 - Emamual Leutze was born in Germany. He was most famous for his paintings "Washington Crossing the Delaware" and "Columbus Before the Queen".
- 1830 - The first passenger railroad service in the U.S. began service.
- 1844 - Samuel F.B. Morse formally opened America's first telegraph line. The first message was sent from Washington, DC, to Baltimore, MD. The message was "What hath God wrought?"
- 1883 - After 14 years of construction the Brooklyn Bridge was opened to traffic.
- 1941 - The HMS Hood was sunk by the German battleship Bismarck in the North Atlantic. Only three people survived.
- 1976 - Britain and France opened trans-Atlantic Concorde service to Washington.
Tuesday, May 23, 2023
More than 150 Republicans unite to condemn Biden's 'ill-considered' electric vehicle push | Fox News
He f*cked around and found out.
Much here!-----What Can The US Senate Teach Us about the Dangers of the COVID-19 Vaccines?
- A review of the common forms of spike protein injuries and the profound consequences of denying them.
Since the COVID-19 vaccines first came out, I have had many vaccine-injured patients, friends have contacted me about relatives who died suddenly, and I’ve spent an immense amount of time reading vaccine injury reports online.
What reparations really are about - Don Surber
$250,000. Do I hear $500,000?
$500,000. Do I hear $1,000,000?
Fox reported, “San Francisco reparations task force member touts tax on billionaires to get $5 million per black city resident.
- ...Democrat Congresswoman Cori Bush wants to extort $14 trillion for reparations. She was a nurse and pastor before she entered politics. In her third term in Congress, she now has a net worth of $5 million...
- Their solution created a problem that they want to solve again.
- Of course, liberals do not wish to solve any problem.
- Their goal is to destroy things and increase their power.
Congress must exercise the power of the purse to limit what FBI, DOJ are doing to Americans: Rep. Jordan | Fox News
Two Women Are Told They've Broken the Law by Criticizing Male Attempting to Breastfeed a Child: Report
According to the outlet, Twitter contacted the two women — Jasmine Sussex and Leah Whiston — on May 16, notifying them that they had violated Australian law in several of their tweets.
The platform told the two that a “government entity or law enforcement agency” had
- informed them of their alleged crime, and
- that the platform had been forced to hide the content from Australian users.
Target Takes Wokeness a Step Further - Now Company Is Also Accused of Pushing 'Satanic' Gear
- Buckley had previously announced online that, after two years of transitioning, he had induced lactation and had begun breastfeeding his newborn son, who his wife had given birth to.
- Sussex was heavily critical of this, telling the U.K.’s Daily Mail that “men shouldn’t breastfeed because breastfeeding [is] for the baby,” and that “there is no evidence that any male-induced milk is equivalent to mother’s milk.” “We have no idea if the substance is even milk. It’s absolutely a human experiment on babies,” she told the outlet.
Lunch video-----Ignorance And Power
Ted Cruz accuses Biden of 'scaremongering' on debt ceiling as Biden complains of 'MAGA Republicans' | Fox News
Yes, there IS a difference!
K. T. McFarland, a former Deputy National Security Advisor, says the FBI, Justice Department, and CIA will rig the 2024 U.S. presidential election
"We now have black-and-white evidence that the FBI interfered in the 2016 election.When they failed to elect Hillary Clinton, they set out to destroy the Trump administration.Go back to 2020. This time, the CIA got involved in the election with those 51 former intel agents who said the Hunter Biden laptop was Russian disinformation.So they've gotten away with it for two elections. They will surely try and get away with it in 2024, right? Because there are no consequences...
- There is now hard evidence that there was election interference by the U.S. intelligence agencies and the Department of Justice.
Those individuals must be terrified that a Republican president comes in with a Republican Attorney General, investigates them, and charges them with all of the crimes they have committed over the last eight years. Take it to the bank. They will absolutely interfere in 2024... These people are selling us out. Not only to foreign leaders, but they are interfering in our elections. They are tearing up the Constitution... This is just a gut punch to the American people." https://twitter.com/i/status/1660381696066461696